Prologue :-
Increasing number of crimes against women in recent past has made me to jot down my agony here tonight. I'm awake hitting keys on my mobile but in reality we're not. Because we were never.
"Do I too have right to live?" - A Poor Woman
Have we forgotten everything? What has happened to us? Are we turning into devils? Will there be no more humans in our Country? These are few questions I do keep asking myself & I believe most of you too. What are we upto?
We've been using this social Networking sites to share our life...the happiest day or the day which was low. Parties, Friends, Birthdays and all such stuffs...
But what now? Yesterday , Today or Tomorrow? We gonna comment on a post with anguish which titles "A woman was Raped & Murdered". This saddens each one of us. Yes, Each one of us. Then, Who's being happy doing all these?
Women are being molested, Raped,Tortured & murdered. These are not the only ones but they are also reminded time to time that they're no equal to Men but are Inferior. Is these the society we think of when we say we're a developing nation or may be when we evince by saying that there is "unity in diversity". What the f*** our thoughts are upto?
Have all the men in these nation have forgotten that they're all here because there were women who took the pain & carried them with her all the times for 9 months before they could step out? But she's sometimes even being killed before she steps out. Should government be blamed for these too?
Ofcourse no...India is democratic country, Here we form our own government & its our so called sacred culture & thinking which pops up infront of Us thereafter. Society, government & people all Ensue or Cease upon how are we as an Individual.
So, This is our & My responsibility to take a resolution that I'll form a better India.
Epilogue :-
Thanks to all of you for reading this. I had too much to write & express but may be not today because I'm very much disappointed with what's happening to my Nation. For now, Hope we all take up our responsibility & stand & India Fights against Crime.
Don't please forget to express yourself below in comment & let us know how can we act together.
Jai Hind.
No comments:
Post a Comment